Wednesday, August 12, 2015

WOYWW 323

I took this picture early this morning, but between one thing and another (especially getting to the dealership to have the car fixed after receiving two recall notices), I'm finally posting. I spent most of last week editing photographs, and learning new picture tweaking skills (yes yes I CAN totally convert NEF files into TIFF files by the hundreds lol). I did manage to tidy up a bin or two. These are 8x8 pages looking for a new home after they were kicked out of the travel embellishment bin and the picture to the right was hiding in there too.

I did write up my blog post for Club Scrap's Guest Artist Blog Hop. I made a double layout, embellished a storage container (now earring storage), four cards and a mini-book. It's the post below this one if you care to have a gander. I was tickled pink to be asked : ).

For more crafty goings on, head over to Julia's Stamping Ground and get a peek into more crafty spaces.

11 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Congratulations on the guess spot. I did have a quick peek and your projects are fab ( lovely kit too) . Have a great week. Soojay 22

Laura (Bookworm) said...

I jumped over to take a peek at your guest post -- it looks like you had a lot of fun with some very nice products. I really liked the pretty card with the sentiment stamped in blue over the yellow bowls. It's not easy to do "clean and simple" well. Happy WOYWW from Laura #48

Stacy Sheldon said...

yep me too, had to go look as I have been inking my club scrap sets lately and it was fun to see you have different ones and some of the same. ( its always interesting to see what someone did that you would not think to do with something you have kwim?) thanks for the earlier visit ~Stacy #49

Helen said...

Well done on your guest spot! Have a great week. Helen 5

sandra de said...

Well done on your guest spot.... well deserved.
sandra de @41

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Well done for getting that guest spot. Love all those inks sitting there waiting for use. Thank you for your visit today and lovely comment. I am sure you would love to join the parchment revolution, though. Have a good week. xxx Maggie

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi, well done getting the Guest Spot, they can be such fun, as well as a tad stressful,lol. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #14 xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I didn't have a chance to play in WOYWW this week because my friend Kathy came to visit. However, I noticed your comment this morning and I have NOT received any mail from you. I even watched after you gave me the heads up last week. Wish I had better news, but I promise to let you know when it arrives!

Shoshi said...

It looks as if you've been having a good tidy up, not just with your stuff but with your photos too. Every now and then I have a blitz on mine too. Well done getting the guest spot. Thank you for your lovely comment and I'm just back from my chemo and feeling terrible but I just have to hang in there and know that it will pass. As for the mystery, the Big Reveal is on its way, I promise you!

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #37

Kelly said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog this week. I'm a tad late getting 'round. Been playing catch up at work so I could play this weekend. Congrats on the guest spot. Love your pieces. Nicely done! Creative Blessings! Kelly #46

Neet said...

You know, I wish I too had kept journals of my travels. I do have one or two but to have a record of all that I had done would be wonderful.
How exciting that you lived in Belgium, can you not write your memories of the time now.
Hugs, Neet xx