Wednesday, April 20, 2016

WOYWW 359

My glamorous photo studio lol.  The details of the card (all gussied up) can be found here. When the ribbon is pulled the top half of the focal point pulls up and another sentiment slides out at the bottom thanks to Papertrey Ink's Movers & Shakers: Sliders die.

I'm knitting the gauge for the tea cozy. I've totally abandoned my original idea thanks to Julia and Lunch Lady Jan : D. It's a thick yarn on size 11 US needles. This Denise Interchangeable Knitting set has proved an excellent investment, I only wish it went down to size 1. I guess that's what double points are for : D.  So in the next couple of weeks the tea pot should be properly clothed. Why a couple of weeks? There's a second bit that needs sorting lol.

So head over to Julia's Stamping Ground for a gander at other crafty spots around the globe : D.

10 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Look forward to seeing the tea cosy, I can remember my Mom always had one on hers. By the way, your link isn't working- it goes to a page that does not exist? Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #8 xxx

Artatag said...

That card is really cute, it looks kind of complicated.
The link is still not working, I had to delete a part of the title to come here.
Hugs
Gabriele 53

LisaDV said...

Fun idea for a card. I can't wait to see your tea cosy. I love the idea of a tea pot, but I just use a kettle and put it in a large to go coffee mug. I'm the only one that drinks it, so it just seems easier. But I'm always drawn to tea pots and cups.

Stacy Sheldon said...

found you :) a tea cozy sounds like a neat thing to have. :)

~Stacy #56

Helen said...

good luck with your tea cosy! Did smile at your link up attempts, today! Helen #1

Sharon said...

Wonderful card!

Good luck on the knitting.

Have a great week
Sharon K #49

BJ said...

And I thought it was just me who bodged the linking this week! Pretty card. Happy WOYWW - BJ #17. (was #4 then #16 before I sorted it LOL)

Bridget Larsen said...

You and BJ have gremlins in your linking this week LOL, all three of your links didnt work but I managed to find it by reducing the unwanted stuff in your linking. This is the collect link http://ohhhsnapper.blogspot.com.au/2016/04/woyww-359.html
The card looks very interesting and I cant wait to see that tea cosy finished.
Bridget #2

Kelly said...

Leave it to Julia and Lady J to come to the rescue! I love the card. Might have to check that die out.. you know, like I need another one :-) Creative Blessings! Kelly #43

Lizzie said...

Found you! The link still doesn't work, but I thought if I clicked on your banner, I'd get to the top - and here I am.

I was intrigued by the card, so I went and looked at the previous post. It's lovely and made me smile. I like the Get Well card too. Vellum adds an extra "something" to a card. I may try it myself.

Good luck with the tea cosy. I can knit, but never could get into it somehow. But I love to crochet!

Have a good week.

LizzieMade #72